Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Live from Colorado

I've been in Denver visiting family since Saturday, so I thought I would drop a little update now that I finally have computer access.

So, here's the plan for the site.

Joshulrich.com is going to recieve a much needed update/upgrade. I will be fashioning it towards more of a boltcity. You will be able to read Wizard and Snort about three times a week (still trying to decide my update schedual.)I'm also going to have a place to read short stories and experimental comics that I would like to work on. You will also be able to check out the podcast that Mike and I will be doing together. I will be posting a link to his site as soon as it goes live. He has a great comic coming out, I really think you will like it.

I had thought about some different buisness models, but for now I just want to continue to work, and practice at this young point in my career.

Anyways, God-speed from the mile high city, see you next time.

No comments: