Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Pressing on!


Well, the shading is done, page 11 is up, the site has been adjusted, and I'm still working away. I need to make some changes to the site that will make the navigation a bit easier. I have a lot of links that don't lead back to the main page, requiring excessive use of the "back" button. Fear not! This will soon change.

Hope everyone is enjoying the comic, I spent about three and a half hours on the latest page. I really wanted to get a strong sence of place and atmosphere in this panel. So I took a little advice from Scott McCloud and hopefully it worked out.

Anyways, not much to say for today. I will be posting more indepth blogs about making comics, and the comic world in general in the near future. That's all for now though, have a great wednesday!

-Josh

No comments: